WHITE PAPER: TRACKING PHONE LEADS
Learn how to see exactly which ads generate phone leads – and which don’t
Phone leads are often the most valuable to sales. But most marketers don’t know how they generate inbound calls. When you can’t track phone leads back to specific campaigns, you can’t take credit for the revenue they bring in. And you risk wasting budget renewing ads that aren’t working.
This white paper explains how to track phone leads using voice-based marketing automation. Learn how to:
- Track phone leads back to specific TV, radio, print, or web ads
- Know which PPC and SEO keywords generate phone leads
- Get concrete proof of how you are impacting revenue
- Convert more web site visitors to phone leads
- Close the lead reporting gap in marketing automation tools like HubSpot, Marketo, Eloqua, and Silverpop
Don’t waste money on ads that aren’t working – and never pull the plug on ones that are. Download the white paper now.
Ifbyphone manages, measures and automates voice conversations with your customers and prospects. These conversations cannot be managed using marketing automation or CRM software alone. Without Ifbyphone’s voice-based marketing automation platform, catching these interactions is like fishing with a hole in the bottom of your net – leads and information fall out.
The Ifbyphone suite is a set of software-as-a-service applications including ad tracking, lead distribution, hosted IVR, and voice broadcasting. Call us to see the difference Ifbyphone can make in your marketing.
Some of our satisfied customers include
"Call tracking has really opened our eyes and helped us close a big loop in providing marketing optimization tactics in a multi-channel manner."
- Paul Stackpole, Pel Hughes