Draw Powerful Call Insights From Your Marketing Data to Unlock the Full Return on Your Efforts
Mongoose Metrics Session Tracking is the most powerful form of call measurement, offering a highly flexible and deep level of campaign call insight and intelligence.
Along with the number of conversions, Session Tracking dynamically collects channel and campaign specifics, including source, ad clicked, last page visited and much more, revealing exactly how callers found and interacted with your marketing campaigns.
Session Tracking is an integration technology that captures and feeds campaign performance data into the most widely used marketing platforms, including Adobe Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Doubleclick Digital Marketing Suite, Oracle Marketing Cloud and IBM Marketing Center.
Ideal For Those Who…
- Invest heavily in PPC, social, display, mobile and email campaigns.
- Run A/B split and multi-variant testing
- Drive website traffic through a variety of channels and campaigns.
- Manage dozens, or even thousands, of landing pages.
- Want to understand lead behavior at a granular level.
- Need to simplify reporting and funnel conversion data into one dashboard (i.e. analytics).
What Does It Deliver?
- A highly granular look at campaign performance, and opportunities to improve return on investment.
- One performance dashboard with API integrations into other systems, including analytics, Adwords, bid management and CRMs.
- Opportunities to set up business intelligence rules for when and how tracking numbers are shown, only reporting the data you need.
How It Works
Mongoose allocates a pool of tracking phone numbers (local or toll free) to your account. The size of the pool depends on the monthly visitor volume you want to track
Each visitor that comes to your site is assigned a unique tracking number, which then dynamically replaces all visible phone numbers throughout your website and landing pages.
As soon as a call comes in, the visitor’s website session, campaign ID, source and all other associated metrics are reported in your Mongoose Metrics dashboard for analysis.
After data is collected, it can also be fed into your existing analytics, bid management, marketing automation and customer relationship management systems through our integration feature. We’ll simplify the review and evaluation process by creating one complete marketing dashboard.
Feature more than one location on a landing page? Try Session Directory.
Following is data that can be collected by Session Tracking:
- Lead Source
- Call Length
- Time of Call
- Full Call Recording
- Caller ID
- Referral Source
- Keyword Search
- PPC Ad Campaign / Ad Group / Keyword
- Last Web Page Visited
Captured data can be automatically fed into the following marketing platforms to create one complete dashboard:
Adobe Media Optimizer
Our API integration capabilities give customers the flexibility to feed data into existing business processes and systems.
Mongoose Marketing Suite Bundles
Mongoose bundled select products and features you’ll need to generate the largest return on specific marketing campaigns.
Ideal for organic and paid search campaigns.
Designed for those running ads across Google’s display network.
Intended to capture conversions from social media ad campaigns.
Built for campaigns targeted at, or that may reach, mobile audiences.
Capture calls generated by email newsletters, lead nurturing and automated workflows.
Associate phone calls with owned media assets (i.e. website, blogs, white papers, etc.).
Track calls associated with offline mediums and feed data into online tech.