Automated Phone Surveys
Qualify leads, gain customer insight and build a more profitable business through interactive voice surveys
Business transactions can be more than a quick exchange of goods and services: ask the right questions, and a basic transaction becomes a valuable opportunity to enhance your business.
Automated phone surveys help you make the most of these opportunities by pinpointing the richest information before, during, and after the point of sale. Whether you want to qualify your inbound leads, understand your customers better, or simply run a smoother business, voice surveys are an effective, endlessly versatile tool.
Voice Automated Phone Survey Key Features
- Lead Qualification: Learn what stage of the buying process your leads are in before you even get them on the line. Send leads through an IVR survey before routing their call to a representative so you can learn more information about the lead’s timeline, budget, needs or ability to make a purchasing decision.
- Market Research: Get to know your customer demographic and decode their purchasing preferences, habits and needs with surveys. Use surveys to learn customer’s attitudes about your industry, your business and themselves. Send a post-sale broadcast with a voice survey request, or print a survey hotline on receipts where customers can call in their responses.
- Customer Satisfaction: Learn the good and bad of customer experiences so you can sustain the positive and improve on the negative. Provide a hotline on the customer copy of a receipt, encouraging patrons to call and take a voice survey. Use the feedback to enhance your customers’ experience and build stronger customer loyalty.
- Quality Control: Have confidence that your employees are consistently professional when they’re in front of customers and are putting their best face forward while representing your business. Voice surveys provide immediate feedback from customers on how your employees are performing—are they timely, professional and knowledgeable? Automate post-appointment or post-sale surveys to find out.
- Greater Efficiency: Unsuccessful deliveries aren’t just frustrating for your customers, they are costly for your business. Eliminate the headache and expense of reverse logistics and improve customer satisfaction by avoiding failed deliveries. Send a voice survey before a delivery to pre-arrange alternate drop-off site like a next-door neighbor, nearby business or back door location.
Recording and transcribing options
Ifbyphone phone surveys have optional recording and transcribing capabilities for outbound calls sent to customers. For inbound calls, users can configure open-ended questions in the SurVo so that customer responses may be transcribed. Learn how call recording regulations apply in your state by visiting the Call Recording Regulations section.
“Prior to hearing about Ifbyphone’s services and offerings, our staff was making 5 calls for each customer we deliver to. By using their API to automate the notification & confirmation process, we have been able to double the efficiency of our staff and reduced the cost of staff and overtime by 60%. Without this technology, we would not have had the opportunity to grow our business without increasing our staffing expense.”
Dawn Rivera, Director of Operations, Go Configure, Inc.
Call: - or -Request a Demo >