Close More Business with Intelligent Call Routing
How your business responds to incoming calls can be the difference in winning a sale. Intelligent call routing from Ifbyphone gives you the flexibility to route calls according to your business needs, making sure the right reps can respond wherever they are.
Easily Set Up and Modify Custom Call Routing Rules
Use Ifbyphone’s easy-to-use web interface to control call routing for all your Ifbyphone phone numbers. Route inbound phone calls based on your own customizable rules, which can be easily updated on the fly as needed. And you can monitor call volume and activity for every number online using real-time web-based reports.
Key Features of Call Routing
- Route calls by scheduleCreate custom routing based on your office hours, the time zones of your customers, weekends, holidays, and more.
- Route calls by percentageEnsure your best performing reps receive the most calls by routing a higher percentage to specific agents.
- Route by caller’s geographyAutomatically route calls to specific agents or office locations based on the caller’s area code or zip code.
- Route calls between multiple call centersSet up multiple call centers and route call flow based on caller information, distribution schedules, and location.
- Route calls by caller’s numberGive VIP customers preferred treatment by setting up special routing and queuing rules for their specific phone numbers.
- Route calls to an Ifbyphone voicemail boxSend callers to an Ifbyphone voicemail box to leave a message for your business. Messages can be transcribed and emailed to your team.
Route Calls Differently Based on Marketing Source
Because Ifbyphone can tell which ad, search keyword, web page, marketing campaign, or other source a person is calling from, you can route calls differently for different sources. Send calls to a particular agent or subset of agents, store location, IVR, voicemail box, or any other option that works best for each campaign.
Send Callers to a Virtual Receptionist
Set up your own Ifbyphone virtual receptionist to answer incoming calls with a custom greeting and route callers using “press or say 1 for sales, press or say 2 for support” interactive phone menus. Virtual receptionists can replace live receptionists, helping your business cut costs and provide professional 24/7 customer service.
Transfer Callers to the Closest Store Location using Store Locator
Does your business have multiple locations or franchises? Using Ifbyphone’s Store Locator, you can advertise one phone number for your business that automatically route callers to their nearest store location.
Reach Agents Anywhere on Any Phone with FindMe Call Forwarding
Never let important calls go unanswered. Route incoming calls to different types of phones (cell phone, work phone, home phone, Skype) and agents based on various schedules, including:
- Simultaneous ringingRing an agent’s home, work, and cell phone simultaneously to ensure that the call is answered.
- Specific ring orderRing an agent’s phones in a specific order, such as work phone first, cell phone second, home phone third, etc.
- Multi-agent ringingRing several agents’ phone numbers at the same time. The first agent who answers gets the call, even if they are working from home.
- Office scheduleForward calls to various agents based on your office schedule.
Convert Web Visitors into Instant Sales Calls
The faster you respond to a web lead, the better your chances of closing the sale. Ifbyphone can generate immediate phone conversations with leads who fill out your online forms – including “contact us,” “call me now,” demo request, and content download forms – or abandon online shopping carts.
- Trigger sales calls from web forms with MyLeadResponderWhen web visitors complete your online forms, Ifbyphone’s MyLeadResponder can immediately call your sales team and “whisper” the lead’s information to the rep. If the rep accepts the call, MyLeadResponder then calls the lead to connect the two in conversation.
- Recover lost revenue from abandoned shopping cartsReduce shopping cart abandonment by using MyLeadResponder to initiate phone conversations with your agents and online shoppers who abandon a cart.
- Embed “call me now” links on your site, emails, PDFs, and moreUsing Ifbyphone’s Click-to Call technology, customers can click a link, type in their phone number, and trigger an immediate call from them to your company’s phone number, an Ifbyphone IVR, an Ifbyphone voicemail box, or any agent or group of agents you choose.
Ifbyphone has enabled us to take control. We can now manage our complex routing needs along very specific parameters... And all the tools we use with Ifbyphone are hosted in one efficient platform. Our business and customer acquisition has increased now that we can track and respond to leads—we love this technology.
-Greg Smith Equipment Sales