Health Care Solutions
Streamline your practice by reducing patient no-shows, generating more appointments and collecting accounts receivable faster
Three ways to streamline your operations:
- Nothing is more frustrating than a schedule full of holes because of no-show appointments. And, frustration doesn’t even begin to cover the lost revenue and the future scheduling conflicts no-shows cost your practice. Reducing no-shows has been proven to increase practice revenues and make for a happier office environment.
- Let’s face it; no matter how hard you try you will never eliminate no-shows or holes in the schedule, so, why not take lemons and turn them into lemonade, so to speak. When you have cancelled appointments, send reminder messages for those patients who are due for another visit. You can streamline this process by making it automatic. And, since automated reminders can replace postal mail, you can stop licking envelopes and stamps!
- Collecting account receivable is a practice fundamental. Most of this activity is most likely through the mail and when people don’t pay your staff dedicates time to calling each person. Automating this activity achieves the same end goals and doesn’t tie up valuable staff time.
- Learn how health care professionals are using voice broadcasting to increase revenue, generate leads and save time. Download: New Ways to Integrate Intelligent Voice Broadcasting into Your Marketing and Sales Strategy
Satisfying even one of these issues would build practice business and improve the bottom line. Luckily, solutions from Ifbyphone can take care of each issue quickly and easily.
- Reduce no-shows using automated appointment confirmation calls
Deliver personalized phone calls to patients that include names, dates, times or other variables to remind or even confirm patient appointments. Ask patients to confirm, and if they need to reschedule transfer them back to your office manager. You can even leave an alternative voice mail message requesting a phone call in return that sounds just like a live receptionist leaving a voice mail.
Download: the Top 10 Reasons To Use Automated Reminder Calls
- Quickly inform patients of lab results
The moment lab results are available deliver notification calls to patients informing them of the status of their lab test. Alternatively, create an automated hotline for patients to call to find out the results of their lab test, saving your doctors, nurses, and administrative staff valuable time that could be used to directly care for patients in the office.
- Measure the effectiveness of your advertising with call tracking
If your health clinic advertises, how do you measure which advertisements actually generate new appointments? If your patients call-in to schedule appointments, you can assign a unique phone number to each online or offline advertisement, measure which advertisements actually generate new appointments, and optimize your advertising spend to generate more appointments and reduce advertising costs.
- Find nurses quickly and easily using automated calls
Configure a hotline where nurses or other staff can call in sick, then automate the process of finding another person for the shift with a phone tree that calls down a list of available nurses until one confirms that he or she is available.
- Automatically route calls to the right locations
If your medical clinic serves patients in multiple areas, whether in one city or across a region of the country, make it easier for patients to call the right center by providing all patients with one easy-to-remember phone number that georoutes calls from patients to the nearest medical center and provides phone menus to route callers to the right department within that medical center.
- Schedule wait-list appointments automatically
Is your practice booked for weeks, if not months, in advance? Does your profitability suffer from last minute cancelations? If so, why not create a wait-list of patients that want an evening or weekend appoint. If a patient cancels, automatically call down the wait-list one-by-one until a new patient confirms that he or she wishes to fill that canceled appointment. By automating the process, your office manager doesn’t need to scramble last minute, your patients are able to get appointments at times that are convenient for them, and your medical practice will keep its schedule full.
- Provide a reliable off-hours hotline
When your office is closed, setup an off-hours medical hotline for patients with urgent medical questions. Rather than hiring a call center, you can automate the call distribution process to direct emergency calls to the hospital, urgent calls to the doctor, and general calls to a voice mail for next-day follow-up.
Call: - or -Request a Demo >